Saturday, March 8, 2008

Smokin' Red Dress

Glam, over at See Glam Diet has issued a challenge.

Little background - Glam is dieting/exercising to lose weight, but she doens't weigh herself. Instead, she uses pieces of clothing as inspiration.

She's issued a friendly challenge to her readers - post a picture of yourself in a bikini on May 8th. Spend the next 9 weeks working on your body and show the results in a bikini on May 8th - even if you don't have your "perfect" body. I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to do that - but I am going to join her in the 4 week challenge.

I have a smoking hot red dress from Kiyonna that is begging to see the light of day. So for the next 4 weeks, I'm going to work on getting into that dress. I'll post the before pictures later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Oh yeah, since Glam doesn't weigh - I'm not gong to weigh for the 4 week period.

Update: My sister has decided to join me in the 4 week challenge!

2 comments: