Sunday, March 9, 2008

Smokin' Hot Red Dress Challenge

The Smokin' Hot Red Dress Challenge begins today. I kicked it off with a 2.27 mile walk. No, I'm not so anal that I decided 2.27 miles....I went for a walk and then measured it on www.mapmyrun.com. Yesterday, before I decided to do the challenge I went for a 4.95 mile walk. Since I have access to exercise videos thanks to On Demand Cable -I'm going to some ab work this evening.

In general, the plan is to make use of the exercise videos in the morning, do kickboxing twice during the week and get in a good walk on the weekend. I'll still be Beaching it for a food plan...phase 1.5 (not quite as hardcore as phase 1, but not quite as unrestricted as phase 2).

So, here are the starting pics.

My sister is doing the Fabulous Skirt Challenge. As I may have mentioned before, she too is on a path to create a fitter, leaner stronger body. Right now, her Fabulous Skirt fits over her hips, but she can't fasten it. She kicked today off with an ab workout followed by a 4 mile walk with her family. She found a website that has lots of exercise videos...so that will allow her to work out while the NMF are watching PBS kids. Since she's not very fond of posting pics on the web, you'll have to imagine her progress.

2 comments:

cmae said...

If ever there was an antidote to a GS cookie addiction, that dress is it. I can't wait to see your progress!

Urban Chick said...

True, true.