Friday, February 29, 2008

bygones

this week has been pretty craptastic from an eating/working out/health perspective.

a stressful even occurred on tuesday...and i didn't eat.

wednesday was a different kind of stress...and i ate the wrong things, including some pork chops that were beginning to turn.

thursday morning found me glued to the throne with a crampy rumbly tummy...so eating that day was way off of the mark

friday was a long and stressful and full of meetings/appointments, so I ate what was around

and home hasn't been much better.

so it's the end of the week and i've eaten so many things that were not on my plan that my body started to rebel. yeah, and it didn't help that i didn't drink enough water.

But this week is over...and I'm looking forward to a better one next week.

3 comments:

Apex Zombie said...

Oh man, that sounds like a horrible week :/ Glad to hear you survived though :) And here's to a good one next week!

cmae said...

Everyone's sick so you're in good company! Hope you're doing okay and hanging in there.

Urban Chick said...

Thanks. I'm feeling much better now.